This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information the Farr Law Firm collects through the website located at Farr.com and how we use, share and protect that information. The Farr Law Firm does not rent, sell or share personal information that is specifically about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We will provide information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We will provide information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, present, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of our Terms and Conditions of use, or as otherwise required by law. By using this site you agree to our Terms and Conditions as well as to the collection and use of your information as described below.
The below specifically describes our Privacy Statement:
- We do not collect personal information through the Farr.com website unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address is collected through the Farr.com website from visitors who submit a contact or request form, register for events, subscribe to our newsletter or request that we provide a link to the Website to a third party. We use personal information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the Farr.com website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type and version, and address of the website from which you entered the Farr.com website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the Farr.com website.
- We use temporary, session-specific cookies to track Farr.com website traffic. Cookies do not reveal or contain any identifying or personal data, cannot read any information on your computer, and cannot interact with other cookies on your hard drive. Cookies stay on the user’s hard drive to identify site visits and whether the user is a returning visitor.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected through the Farr.com website. While we place a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the Farr.com website.
- The Farr.com website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of such websites.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice to you. We will post a notice on the home page of the Farr.com website to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please email us at email@example.com.