Trusts & Estate Planning Attorney
Brett practices in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, wills, tax planning, elder law and real estate.
Brett is also a Certified Public Accountant. Prior to law school he worked as a CPA for the estate and trust planning practice of Kerkering, Barberio and Company in Sarasota, Florida.
Awards & Recognition
- Book Award, Federal Taxation of Estates, Trusts, and Gifts, 2012
Professional Memberships & Admissions
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Charlotte County Bar Association
- Summer Clerk, Farr Law Firm, 2012
- J.D., cum laude, Stetson University College of Law, 2013
- M.S. in Taxation, University of Central Florida, 2005
- B.S. in Accounting, Florida State University, College of Business, 2004