Trusts & Estate Planning
Nicole was born and raised in Punta Gorda, Florida. She attended the Florida State University Honors College in Tallahassee, Florida, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor’s of Science in Biological Sciences and Psychology with a minor in Chemistry. Following graduation, she attended Florida State University’s College of Law where she earned her Juris Doctorate with academic honors. As a law student, Nicole was regularly on the dean’s list and served as an Article and Notes Editor for the Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law. She also received a Pro Bono Challenge Coin from Legal Services of North Florida for her outstanding pro bono commitment to the community. Nicole worked as a Summer Law Clerk at the Farr Law Firm and is happy to be back as an associate.
Nicole attributes her success to her strong work ethic and attention to detail. Additionally, her background in the sciences has helped her develop a distinct set of skills which will allow her to effectively address her clients’ needs. As a native of Charlotte County, Nicole has a unique understanding of the community’s legal issues and is excited to be working in her hometown.
Professional Memberships & Admissions
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Charlotte County Bar Association
- Member, Sarasota County Bar Association
- Director, Sarasota County Bar Association - South County Division Board of Directors
- Summer Clerk, Farr Law Firm, 2019
- Summer Intern, Farr Law Firm, 2018
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2020
- B.S., cum laude, in Biological Science, Psychology, Chemistry, Florida State University, Honors College, 2016
- Advisory Board, Valerie's House Charlotte County
- Steering Committee Member, Leadership Charlotte
- Graduate, Leadership Charlotte Class of 2022