Trust Administration, Probate and Estate Planning Attorney
Brady was born and raised in Zanesville, Ohio. As an undergraduate, he took a double major at Ohio University College (OU) of Business, earning B.B.A. degrees in both business/pre-law and finance. He attended OU on a scholarship, was consistently on the dean’s list and was accepted by Sigma Alpha Lambda Fraternity, a national leadership and honors organization. Brady then attended Ohio Northern University College of Law on an academic law scholarship, earning his J.D. degree as well as awards in insurance law and business organizations. He handled domestic relations cases at the law clinic while in his third year at Ohio Northern University.
Brady is an avid golfer, fisherman and hunter.
Professional Memberships & Admissions
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, The American Bar Association
- Member, Sarasota County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Banker's Association
- J.D., Ohio Northern University College of Law
- Member, Sigma Alpha Lambda Fraternity
- B.B.A., Ohio University College of Business
- Member, Venice-Nokomis Rotary
- Coach, Venice High School Boys Freshman Basketball Team