Trusts & Estate Planning Attorney
Noah practices in the areas of trusts, estates and probate.
Fischer was born and raised in West Virginia and moved to Florida to attend law school. “I was inspired to be a lawyer because I wanted a career that would allow me to help others, but that also provided an opportunity for lifelong learning in a dynamic environment,” said Fischer who is excited to be practicing at Farr Law Firm. Prior to joining the Farr Law Firm, Fischer practiced as a tax consultant in a Big 4 Accounting firm in Tampa, Florida where he focused primarily on cross border transactions.
Professional Memberships & Admissions
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Admitted to Practice: U.S. Tax Court
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2016
- M.B.A., Stetson University, 2016
- B.S. in Accounting and Business Administration, University of Charleston, 2013