Kimberly grew up in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and moved to Charlotte County when she was in middle school. Growing up with a disabled sister who required the use of the legal system inspired her to go into the field of law. “I knew I wanted to help others like those attorneys helped my family,” said Kimberly.
After high school Kimberly attended Florida International University where she received her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. She then attended Stetson University College of Law, interning in several law offices along the way.
Kimberly believes the key to being a successful attorney is compassion. Kimberly said “The people that come to us for help are in a stressful and confusing time in their life and are looking to us for help and guidance. I believe having compassion for a client’s situation helps to better represent their best interests.”
Professional Memberships & Admissions
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Assistant State Attorney, Office of the State Attorney, Twentieth Judicial Circuit, Fort Myers/Port Charlotte, 2018-2020
- Legal Intern, Office of the State Attorney for the Twelfth Circuit, Sarasota, 2017
- In-House Counsel Intern, Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa, 2017
- Legal Intern, Jennifer Dietz, P.A., Tampa, 2016-2017
- Legal Intern, St. Petersburg Police Department, St. Petersburg, 2016
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- B.S., magna cum laude, Florida International University, Criminal Justice, 2014