Hanna has lived in Southwest Florida for almost her entire life. After graduating from Florida Southwestern Collegiate High School, she attended the University of Miami earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy with a minor in Political Science. She was regularly on the deans list and was honored for writing the Outstanding Undergraduate Philosophy Paper in a Four-Year College or University.
Hanna attended the University of Connecticut School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctorate degree. While at UConn Law, Hanna was the Associate Editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and earned the J.D. Certificate in Transactional Practice.
- Summer Law Clerk, Campbell Legal Group P.L.L.C, Coral Gables, FL, 2021
- Summer Intern, Post-Conviction Unit, Office of the State Attorney, 20th Judicial Circuit, Fort Myers, FL, 2020
- Legal Assistant, Lusk, Drasites and Tolisano, P.A., Cape Coral, FL, 2018-19
- Summer Intern, Law Offices of the Public Defender, 20th Judicial Circuit, Fort Myers, FL, 2016
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 2022
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Miami, 2018