Trusts & Estate Planning Attorney
Ann’s practice focuses on matters of estate planning, trusts, probate and wills in Charlotte, Sarasota and Lee County Florida. Ann has 35 years of experience providing effective advice to help clients develop efficient estate planning strategies and achieve their goals.
Ann provides clients with compassion, and recognizes the need to understand every individual legal situation. Understanding that estate planning is a potentially emotional experience, she works personally with each client to ease them through the process.
Awards & Recognition
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Memberships & Admissions
- Past Treasurer, Venice–Englewood Bar Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Women's Legal Fund
- Former Board Member and President, Women's Support and Enrichment Center
- Former Board Member and Vice-president, Volunteer Center South
- Former Board Member, Family Resource Connection
- Former Member, Executive Committee, Venice Foundation Women's Fund Advisory Council
- Past Vice-Chair, Board of Directors, South County YMCA Foundation
- Past President, Franklin Pierce Law Center Alumni/ae Association and Development Council in New Hampshire